Our Personal Guarantee
Welcome to SB Fitness Equipment. If you’ve found us, that must mean that you, like hundreds of customers before you, value quality fitness equipment, competitive to unbeatable prices, and unparalleled customer support. If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason, you can speak with myself or our VP of Sales, with no need to navigate through complicated phone trees or customer service agents. Give us just 1% of your trust, and we will earn the other 99%. That’s our personal guarantee to you.
Chad Cowburn, Founder and President
SB Fitness CT700 Self Generated Curved TreadmillRegular price $2,695.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$3,695.00 USDSale price $2,695.00 USDSale
SB Fitness CT400 Self Generated Curved TreadmillRegular price $1,895.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,695.00 USDSale price $1,895.00 USDSale
Body-Solid Powerline PFT100 Functional TrainerRegular price $1,375.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$1,961.00 USDSale price $1,375.00 USDSale
Body-Solid G9S Two-Stack GymRegular price $4,995.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$6,085.00 USDSale price $4,995.00 USDSale
Body-Solid GCEC340 Cam Series Leg Extension and Leg Curl MachineRegular price $645.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$974.00 USDSale price $645.00 USDSale
SB Fitness Commercial Leverage Squat /Calf RaiseRegular price $895.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$995.00 USDSale price $895.00 USDSale
SB Fitness Commercial Seated Calf RaiseRegular price $695.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$925.00 USDSale price $695.00 USDSale
SB Fitness Adjustable FID Bench w/Preacher Curl Attachment (Flat/Incline/Decline)Regular price $725.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$850.00 USDSale price $725.00 USDSale
Whether it ships small parcel or by freight, all items in store ship to your home for free.
We've partnered with Bread Pay™ to offer financing solutions to fit your needs and budget.
We're here for you to answer questions and listen to your concerns. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will make it right.
Why Buy from SB Fitness Equipment?
Chad Cowburn, president and founder of SB Fitness Equipment, has been offering sales, service, and installation of fitness equipment for over 22 years. Considered a premier authorized dealer for the Body-Solid brand nationwide, SB Fitness Equipment is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and has maintained a perfect A+ score.
While no one wishes for problems to arise, we buy into the philosophy that problems equal opportunity. That is, rather than shy away from solving an issue, we’ll use it as an opportunity to shine and to build trust. Trust leads to referrals and future business, so its in our best interest to provide you with the best customer service imaginable, not to mention, it’s simply the right thing to do.
Our pricing is not only competitive, but in many respects, we will beat our competition right out of the gate. By working directly with top manufacturers and ordering in bulk, we can save money vs. ordering on demand like so many other suppliers do. These savings can be passed on to our customers as lower prices. Also, SB Fitness manufacturers our own line of fitness equipment. We can offer high-quality, aesthetically pleasing pieces for less than top commercial brands. From treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals, home gyms, strength training, benches and more, SB Fitness Equipment can help you reach your goals and get in the best shape of your life. Give us a try today.