SB Fitness Equipment CT700 Self Generated Curved Treadmill
Save an additional $300 with promo code SBF300.
Fast and Free Shipping. Generally ships next business day.
Unlock your full potential
No boring, mindless workouts here. No subconsciously going-through-the-motions-just-to-check-off-your-cardio-workout for the day. No online coaching or digital trails, attempting to trick your mind into believing that you're somewhere else. Nope. It's you vs. machine now. It'll take every conceivable effort you can give, both mentally and physically, if you want to go toe to toe with this treadmill. And with 8 levels of resistance, it is going to tax you in every way you can imagine and even in ways you cannot. The only limitations this treadmill has are yours. If you want to get faster, stronger, and in the best shape of your life, you'll need a machine that will constantly adapt to your very best and will be able to push you no matter how good you are or how much better you become. And with full commercial construction, there's no worry of wearing it out. The CT700 can't quite say the same for you though.
Get a more efficient workout in a fraction of the time
Both scientific and anecdotal evidence agree, a manual treadmill will give you a better workout in less time than a motorized treadmill. There's a reason that running on a motorized treadmill is so much easier than running outside, and it's not just wind resistance and uneven ground. When you run outside, you activate your quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteals and calf muscles to propel your body forward. A curved treadmill activates the same muscle groups, giving you a complete running experience In the comfort of your own home. Plus, the natural curve offers a much more bio-mechanically sound running form without all the impact on your ankles, knees and hip joints. Not only are you the driving force behind the movement, but the amount of calories burned are increased exponentially compared to a motorized treadmill as it increases your work and your energy output at a higher rate, giving you a better work out in a shorter amount of time.
Advantages of a curved treadmill over a motorized treadmill:
- 30% increased calorie burn
- 100% energy efficient. Powered by the body's fat burning furnace
- 30% Increased oxygen consumption
- 16% Increased heart rate
- 2.5% Increased cadence
- Promotes better running form
- More Muscle activation
- Lower risk of injury
- No maximum speed! Most treadmills max out at 12 - 13 MPH
- Adjusts to speed changes immediately. Perfect for high intensity interval training
- No expensive-to-replace electronics or motor that often fail after the warranty period ends.
- Better reliability and longer service life
- High speed stainless steel bearings for smooth, quiet, and long-term operation
- Steel frame and handrails ensure solid reliability
- Perfect for walking, running, high-intensity interval training, sprinting and much more
- Product weight 308 lbs
- Recommended Maximum Speed of 18 mph
- Curvature of the track allows the operator to begin and end workout by using gravity to speed up, slow, and stop track
- High-tension magnetic resistance settings assist in slowing movement and stopping
- Raised anti-skid rubber track provides maximum grip and shock absorption to help ease joint stress on impact
- Upward curve located at the rear of treadmill assists in stopping runner
- Handrails assist stability, maintaining balance, and stopping track immediately
- 8 manual, magnetic resistance levels allow for multiple types of workouts: walking, power walking, jogging, running, sprinting, interval training, push sleds, lateral shuffles, and more
- Digital display shows distance, speed, time, calories, and total miles of use
- Spacious running track measures 19" W x 66.6" L
- Build-in transport wheels and handle for easy transport
- Adjustable leveling feet for perfect stability
- No electricity required, can be used anywhere!
- Nylon 0.75" Thick track slats for maximum durability, longevity, and non-slip grip
- Maximum user weight 475 lbs
Assembled Dimensions; 76 in. x 34 in. x 62 in.(LxWxH)
Weight: 308 lbs.
10 years Frame, 5 years parts, 2 years console and
1 year labor
Ships in 1 - 3 Business Days