Body Solid PowerLine P2LPX with Upgraded Stack (SP50)
Powerline by Body-Solid P2LPX Home Gym with Leg Press w/ Upgraded 50 lb. stack
Total-body strength training at home
The Powerline Home Gym with Leg Press is ideal in functionality and versatility for any home gym. Effortlessly transition between a variety of demanding exercises and push your limit with the 160 lb alloy weight stack. Engineered for free-range movements of users in any size. You can focus on traditional exercises as well as functional training with a single compact machine.
- Leg press weight ratio 2:1.
- Dimensions are 71"L x 75"W x 83"H.
- Adjustable seat and back pads to optimally fit any user.
- Bio-mechanically designed multi-press arms to maximize muscle development.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.
- Includes Leg Attachment marked as P2LPX system
Assembled Weight: 381lb / 172.82kg
Assembled Dimensions: Length Width Height 75.00in / 1,905.00mm50.00in / 1,270.00mm83.00in/2,108.20mm
In Home Warranty;
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
ships in 1 - 2 Business Days