SB Fitness CT400 Self Generated Curved Treadmill
On Sale Now!
********Ships in 2 - 4 Days ***********
Unlock your full potential
No boring, mindless workouts here. No subconsciously going-through-the-motions-just-to-check-off-your-cardio-workout for the day. No online coaching or digital trails, attempting to trick your mind into believing that you're somewhere else. Nope. It's you vs. machine now. It'll take every conceivable effort you can give, both mentally and physically, if you want to go toe to toe with this treadmill. And with 8 levels of resistance, it is going to tax you in every way you can imagine and even in ways you cannot. The only limitations this treadmill has are yours. If you want to get faster, stronger, and in the best shape of your life, you'll need a machine that will constantly adapt to your very best and will be able to push you no matter how good you are or how much better you become. And with full commercial construction, there's no worry of wearing it out. The CT700 can't quite say the same for you though.
Get a more efficient workout in a fraction of the time
Both scientific and anecdotal evidence agree, a manual treadmill will give you a better workout in less time than a motorized treadmill. There's a reason that running on a motorized treadmill is so much easier than running outside, and it's not just wind resistance and uneven ground. When you run outside, you activate your quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteals and calf muscles to propel your body forward. A curved treadmill activates the same muscle groups, giving you a complete running experience In the comfort of your own home. Plus, the natural curve offers a much more bio-mechanically sound running form without all the impact on your ankles, knees and hip joints. Not only are you the driving force behind the movement, but the amount of calories burned are increased exponentially compared to a motorized treadmill as it increases your work and your energy output at a higher rate, giving you a better work out in a shorter amount of time.
This treadmill is designed for HIIT Training, Interval Training, Sprints, Short Distances and Walking. This treadmill is not designed for long distance running as the flexible slats increases the intensity of the workout tremendously.
-Ultra-Thin Flexible Slats Offer Maximum Absorption, which makes the CT400 Treadmill Light Weight and Promotes Less Stress on Joints and More Activation of Muscles Resulting in Higher Intensity Workouts
-The CT400 Self-Generated Curved Treadmill Requires NO ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
-The CT400 Manual Magnetic Resistance Offers 3 Levels: Low-Medium-High
- High-speed nylon bearings for smooth and quiet operation
- Steel frame and handrails
- Net Weight: 145#
- Great for walking, running, or sports training
- Great for sport-specific training for athletes and serious exercisers
- Super durable, Ultra-thin slats (running track) rated for 150,000 miles and tested up to 450#. The flexible slats offer maximum shock absorption
- Start and stop controlled by the operator using curves located in front and rear of machine using gravity and magnetic resistance
- High tension resistance setting assists in slowing movement down and stopping
- Upward curve located at the rear of treadmill assists in stopping immediately
- As operator slows speed, the track slows. As operator stops, track stops
- Handrails assist in keeping balance, stability and stopping immediately
- Manual magnetic resistance: Low/Medium/High
- Front digital display shows distance, speed, time, and calories
- Set time and distance goals
- Specifically designed for high-intensity interval training
- Optional function: Smart Design, compatible with Smart Phone, easy to operate Bluetooth Running Area: 18” X 60”
- Built-in transport wheels and handle for easy transport
- Adjustable leveling feet for perfect stability
- No electricity required, can be used anywhere!
- Patented Innovation Slats are rated for 150,000 miles
- 30% increased calorie burn
- 100% energy efficient. Powered by the body's fat burning furnace
- 30% Increased oxygen consumption
- 16% Increased heart rate
- 2.5% Increased cadence
- Promotes better running form
- More Muscle activation
- Lower risk of injury
- No maximum speed! Most treadmills max out at 12 - 13 MPH
- Adjusts to speed changes immediately. Perfect for high intensity interval training
- No expensive-to-replace electronics or motor that often fail after the warranty period ends.
- Better reliability and longer service life
Net Weight; 145lbs
Frame: 10 years Frame (excludes handlebars)
Parts: 7 years (includes handlebars)
Console: 2 years console
Labor: 1 year
Frame: 10 years (excludes handlebars)
Parts: 5 years (includes handlebars)
Console: 2 years
Labor 1 year
*******Ships in 2 - 4 Days**********
On Sale Now!